Exclusive to Sky Sports:
- 4 top flight matches in the opening weekend featuring Chelsea, Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool
- 24 live Premier League matches in the first two months of the season
- Coverage of all 20 teams, with 14 matches involving last season’s top four
- 116 live Premier League matches across the season
- 127 live Sky Bet Football League matches – up from 92 last season
- The only place to watch more of the games that matter to football fans across Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
In addition to the Barclays Premier League and Sky Bet Football League Sky Sports brings pubs & clubs across Ireland action from the Capital One Cup, SPFL and the Scottish Cup. With competitive matches throughout the season, the intense rivalry helps attract more fans through the door to spend more money.
Sky Sports is showing every single Premier League team at least once in its opening 24 matches and will kick off at Stamford Bridge, home of the champions Chelsea as they take on Swansea. There’s some massive head-to-heads in the first two months of the season including Manchester City v Chelsea.
Liverpool will be hoping for a strong start to life after Steven Gerrard but face difficult tests early on against Arsenal (tonight, 8pm) and Manchester United (12th September, 5.30pm) while Premier League new boys Bournemouth visited Anfield on 17th August.
To help you prepare for the season ahead, Sky’s new website, provides licensees with a huge variety of tools from free Sky Sports-branded POS, to digital assets to use on licensees’ websites and social media, all designed to help pubs & clubs promote these big matches and drive crowds into their venue.