The Awards took place recently in the Clayton Hotel in Dublin’s Burlington Road where over 1,100 guests sat down to a black-tie gala dinner.
Loam Restaurant in Galway was named All-Ireland Best Restaurant 2019.
The full list of regional and All-Ireland Pub winners – sponsored by Jameson Caskmates – was:
- All -Ireland & Dublin – Doheny and Nesbitt
- Connaught – J Doherty’s
- Leinster – Hamilton’s Pub
- Munster – Levis Corner House
- Ulster – Coach House & Olde Bar.
Best Gastro Pub – Sponsored by Elavon:
- All -Ireland & Dublin – The Old Spot
- Connaught – Bar One
- Leinster – The Ballymore Inn
- Munster – Mikey Ryan’s Bar and Kitchen
- Ulster – Clenaghans
Over 90,000 nominations were received from the public in January and as RAI Chief Executive Adrian Cummins commented, “Ireland may be a small country, but it boasts everything from fine dining to high quality gastropubs, from the comfort of traditional Irish food to exploring the world through exotic world cuisine, the Irish restaurant industry has much to offer.
“We have an appreciation for what we eat and where our food comes from as well as the dedication of those working in the food industry”.