“ABFI was established over 10 years ago to represent drinks manufacturers and suppliers on the island of Ireland,” said Drinks Ireland’s Director Patricia Callan, “We’re still unique in the world in representing beer, wine, spirits and cider in the one organisation.”
In that time ABFI and the wider drinks industry have evolved significantly, claiming innovation at its core, she added.
“With this in mind, we decided it was time for a change. ABFI has rebranded to become Drinks Ireland.”
As a result, the former ABFI’s category associations have also rebranded:
- The Irish Brewers Association is now Drinks Ireland|Beer
- The Irish Cider Association is now Drinks Ireland|Cider
- The Irish Whiskey Association is now Drinks Ireland|Irish Whiskey
- The Irish Spirits Association is now Drinks Ireland|Spirits
- The Irish Wine Association is now Drinks Ireland|Wine
“The aim of this rebrand is to update and unify Drinks Ireland and our association brands,” said Patricia Callan.
For more visit: www.drinksireland.ie and follow us on Twitter: @DrinksIreland.”