Franciscan Well Jameson Stout won Gold in the Flavoured Beer – Wood-aged category with a second Gold awarded for the Summer Saison in the Seasonal Pale Beer category. The brewery also took Silver in the same category for Franciscan Well Jameson Pale Ale.
- Product Category Award
- Franciscan Well Jameson Stout Flavoured Beer Wood Aged Gold
- Franciscan Well Summer Saison Pale Beer Seasonal Gold
- Franciscan Well Jameson Pale Ale Flavoured Beer Wood Aged Silver
- Franciscan Well Rebel Red Pale Beer Amber Bronze
- Franciscan Well Chieftain IPA Pale Beer Pale Ale Bronze
- Franciscan Well Hopenweisse Wheat Beer Bavarian Hefeweiss Bronze
Brú Brewery, from Trim, Co Meath, also won three awards including a Gold Medal for its Gluten Free Lager and a Silver Medal for its Irish Red Ale as well as a Bronze Medal for its Irish Craft IPA.
Brú Lager is the only gluten-free Irish craft lager available in the Irish market.
Brú Brewery’s beers are now available in 16 countries worldwide.
The World Beer awards were established in 2007 and the annual tasting selects, awards and promotes the ‘World’s Best Beers’ to consumers and the trade throughout the world.
In addition to winning six medals at these awards Franciscan Well also won acclaim at the International Beer Challenge Awards. Claiming Gold in the Packaging Category for its Jameson Stout and Bronze for its Jameson Pale Ale, the Franciscan Well also claimed a Silver for its Rebel Red, as well as four Bronze medals.