Next year’s event will also address the challenges and procurement needs facing the drinks industry and is being supported by the Licensed Vintners Association and the Vintners Federation of Ireland.
For pubs in particular, the LVA will be running a conference for publicans focusing on product (beers, wines, spirits, craft), theme nights and events, technology and food/catering while the VFI will be promoting the event to their members throughout the country.
Designed to attract industry decision-makers, the last event witnessed up to 83% of attendees having purchasing authority while as high as 78% placed an order as a result of their visit to recent events and up to 30% said they’d be spending between €10,000 and €1,000,000 as a result of their visit.
The show will have distinct category areas with both themed exhibitions and speaking programmes including:
- The LVA Pub Forum and Brew Expo showcasing the latest in craft beers spirits and wine
- Bar and Catering Equipment Zonedisplaying best in class equipment and machinery
- T heTechnology Village and Tech Stage, exploring the digitisation of the hospitality industry
- TheSynergy Pro Chef Forum and Food and Bev Village, promoting indigenous & artisan food and beverage to owners, proprietors and professional chefs
- TheDesign and Fit-Out Expo for refurbishments and redesigns of Hospitality premises.
The tourism and hospitality sector now employs over 230,000 people throughout Ireland with the pub trade contributing an estimated €2 billion to the economy.
The industry is clearly expanding and investing.
For more info or to exhibit at the show please contact firstname.lastname@example.org