Heineken Ireland scoops 10 gongs
Cider brand Orchard Thieves took the Grand Prix award plus two Golds and one Silver. Not to be outdone, Heineken Lager bagged a total of six awards, five of which were for the Heineken Rugby World Cup and one for Heineken Sound Atlas.
The awards haul results from a concerted effort from Heineken Ireland to step-up its marketing game using new initiatives to deliver growth within the portfolio. Heineken Ireland has centred its business around a new five-year consumer-centric vision with innovation at its core.
Full List of Rewards and Categories
- Grand Prix – Orchard Thieves
- Best Collaboration between Agency and Media Owner (OOH) – Orchard Thieves and Kinetic – Gold
- Creativity in Media – Orchard Thieves – Gold
- Best Use of Interactive/Digital Media – Orchard Thieves – Silver
- Best Collaboration between Agency and Media Owner (Multi-media) – Heineken Rugby World Cup and TV3 – Gold
- Creative Direction/Execution by a Media Owner – Heineken Sound Atlas & Media Central – Gold
- Best Use of Media (Medium/Large) – Heineken Rugby World Cup – Silver
- Best Sales Initiative (RoI/NI) – Heineken Media Immersion Planning Process – Silver
- Best Collaboration between Agency and Media Owner (Broadcast) – Heineken and TV3 Rugby World Cup “The Sin Bin” – Bronze
- Best Collaboration between Agency and Media Owner (Broadcast) – Heineken and Communicorp One – Off The Ball – Bronze