Established in 2017 by Emmett Kerrigan and Keith Loftus, two young entrepreneurs from Galway, All About Kombucha brews freshly fermented sparkling tea from organic ingredients.
Each bottle of All About Kombucha is hand-brewed from the organic ingredients of tea, sugar and water. The drink is currently available in three core flavours: Raspberry, Ginger & Lemon and Carrot & Turmeric, which can be found in over 250 stockists across the country and also purchased online.
“Passion, hard work and a can-do attitude are core values that the winners of the 2022 IFWG Food Awards have in abundance and today” said IFWG Chair Caroline Hennessy in announcing the eight Award winners, “the IFWG is recognising the vibrancy and resilience of the Irish food industry with the presentation of eight awards.”
The winners of the 2022 IFWG Food Awards go to:
- Food Award: Bread 41, Dublin
- Food Award: Calvey’s Achill Mountain Lamb, Mayo
- Food Award: Coolfin Cheese, Galway
- Irish Drink Award: All About Kombucha, Galway
- Notable contribution to Irish Food Award: Stefan Griesbach of Gannet Fishmongers, Galway
- Environmental Award: Rock Farm Slane, Meath
- Community Food Award: Our Table, Dublin
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Sally Ferns Barnes, Cork
Since 1993, the IFWG Food Awards have celebrated local producers and food heroes who’ve nourished and brought pleasure to the lives and tables of so many.