Drinks Industry Ireland is the voice of Ireland’s licensed and hospitality trade and is the leading trade publication in its category and has a circulation of over 3.900 with a monthly readership of over 15.000. The magazine is distributed to pub/bar owners, managers and staff, hotel proprietors, hotel managers, off licence owners and managers, nightclub owners and managers and key decision makers within the Irish on-trade / Hospitality sectors. With regular profiles and comprehensive coverage of new product development, Drinks Industry Ireland is a must read for those with a professional interest in the drinks trade.
Are readers are all members the following associations
• NoffLA – National Off Licence Association
Pub/bar owners, managers, hotel proprietors, hotel managers, off licence owners and managers, nightclub owners and managers and key decision makers within the Irish on-trade / Hospitality sectors
5437 Visits / 9.895 Page views
- PR – Open the lines of communication – constant communication between two parties – about market insight, trends, market shifts, new business wins , NPD etc. Editorial contribution in key / relevant features throughout 2014
- Display Advertising – High frequency of clever advertising messages / branding / call to action.
- On-line content marketing – Content Marketing – creating viral content – Sponsored /content – engaging / viral.
- On-line Advertising – Banner Advert on ShelfLife.ie – four week period – fully linked to clients web site/facebook page.
- Section Sponsorship Social Diary Sponsorship / Round Table Discussion Forum Sponsorship
- Direct- marketing – Inserts (under 25grams)
Contact the team:
Sales Manager Ian Mulvaney | +353 (0)1 294 7766
Account Manager Mark Morgan | +353 (0)1 294 7767